Just word about the Maxpedition Concealed Carry Systems we offer for sale. One of the reasons we brought this product line on is, we have had the opportunity to use them over the course of the last four years. When they say this is Maxpedition Hard Use gear, this is no BS.
One thing you are going to want to have with any of these systems is, The Universal CCW Holster (Black) and The Modular 3 Clip Holster. (Black) The Holster ( see Pic’s) can adjust to just about any firearm. What this holder does is completely encapsulates the trigger and trigger guard. I don’t think I need to tell you how important that is. Also,….this holster lets you position the firearm inside the zippered concealment compartment in the system you choose. There are many times when you may not want to carry the firearm in a regular holster. This system gives you a lot of options. I especially like this system in the summer when riding a motorcycle and women like these as they are able to not only carry all their gear, but allows them an inexpensive way to have a firearm with them at all times.
For a limited time, we will include the Holster with any purchase of these bags.
The Maxpedition NOATAK is the latest addition to our Gearslinger lineup. Like the Sitka and Kodiak, this pack is designed to be worn on the back and rotates 270 degrees towards the front of the body for easy access to contents; this feature is particularly useful when the pack is worn while sitting down. Exterior modular webbing allows attachment of various pouches while internal loop fields facilitate concealed carry.
- Main: 11″ x 7″ x 4″ with numerous internal pockets
- Front: 7″ x 7″ x 2″ with internal keyper and sleeve pockets
- Front sleeve: 6.5″ x 6.5″ with anti-theft device on zipper
- Rear compartment: 8″ x 12″
- Water bottle pocket: 7″ x 2.5″; fits 32oz/1L bottle
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength