Just word about the Maxpedition Concealed Carry Systems we offer for sale. One of the reasons we brought this product line on is, we have had the opportunity to use them over the course of the last four years. When they say this is Maxpedition Hard Use gear, this is no BS.
One thing you are going to want to have with any of these systems is, The Universal CCW Holster (Black) and The Modular 3 Clip Holster. (Black) The Holster ( see Pic’s) can adjust to just about any firearm. What this holder does is completely encapsulates the trigger and trigger guard. I don’t think I need to tell you how important that is. Also,….this holster lets you position the firearm inside the zippered concealment compartment in the system you choose. There are many times when you may not want to carry the firearm in a regular holster. This system gives you a lot of options. I especially like this system in the summer when riding a motorcycle and women like these as they are able to not only carry all their gear, but allows them an inexpensive way to have a firearm with them at all times.
For a limited time, we will include the Holster with any purchase of these bags.
- Main : 8″ long x 3″ wide x 9″ deep with front and back subdividers
- Rear / CCW compartment: 9″ x 8.5″ with two rows of 2″ x 6″ loop field
- Frontal : 6.5″ long x 1.5″ wide x 7″ deep with mesh divider and internal keyper
- Side A : 6″ x 3.5″ x 2″ with divider and double zippers to accommodate antenna
- Side B: 7.5″ high x 3″ diameter with cinch (can be compacted for low profile carry); fits 32oz/1L water bottle
- Top of lid pocket : 6.5″ x 3″ x 1″
- Shoulder : Integral 2″ strap (min 33″ strap alone / max 56″ strap alone ; min 45.5″ loop / max 69″ loop) with 2″ non-slip shoulder pad
- Empty Weight: 1.8 lbs
The long awaited JUMBO Versipack (#0412) fulfills the multitude of requests for (1) a larger Fatboy with more bells and whistles, and (2) an effective concealed carry system utilizing the Fatboy shoulder sling concept.